Sunday, June 12, 2011

Forbidden Fruit


One of my vices is women. More importantly women I can't have. I've dealt with this in different ways. But I know when that lust is at its strongest is when said woman appears in my dream...

Last night I had a dream about my bosses wife. I don't know where it came from. I've always found her attractive but I've surpressed my desires for the sake of my life LOL.

Dreams always have strange backgrounds and scenarios. Lets call this women Sandiego. Sandy owned an apartment in my building. Secret spot where she has affairs. That's where we would go.

I said Sandy this is wrong. She said Anthony its OK my husband cheats all the time we have an arrangement. Dream jumped scenes of her arguing with her husband with that weird dream narration.

Fast forward to the apartment scene. She proceeded to put a sock on her hand and offered to perform. I said what's with the sock she just smiled.

Then I woke up? Mind playing tricks on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment