Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Beginning

Wanted to start this blog as a way to vent about life, relationships, work, women, friends, goals basically whatever randomness goes through my mind. Originally twitter was supposed to be that place. But that eventually became too public filled with people I know. People I work with. People that know me. So too many paper trails. I dont know who'll follow this. Really it doesnt matter. This wont be very public just a "Dear Diary" if you will.

I wont name any names or cater to any specific audience. This is just "me" (me in quotes till I think of a new alias) venting. Here I am writing my first post. Thinking of a topic. Watching some people that depending on the day I really cant stand. And there goes the first bit of honesty. Prada heels glancing over at my screen to make sure I look busy. And thats the first nickname. So lets hashtag it thats what the cool kids do isnt it? #PradaHeels . As an aside I'd like to thank Dream for that reference. Woops #Dream. There we go. ...back sorry. Is she a lesbian? I swear she is!

Closing this intro post with a name to call myself that I just thought of. Anthony B Barnaby. Nice ring to it right? Last question. Now how official should this be? I'll create an email address now. And blogspot, wordpress, hmm. If I do wordpress I'll have to have a paper trail coming back to me...which I DONT WANT TO DO. Blogspot it is. Correction Blogger..keepin it google'ish.

-ABB

(omg bullshit anthonybarnaby email address taken!)

(Anthonybarnabyblog..kinda sucks)

(anthonybbarnaby it is!)


No comments:

Post a Comment